Thursday, February 12, 2009

my valentine..


My dear............................ ,

There have been times during our journey together I have not been the type of person I want to be when I am with you. I know.

There have been times I should have shown you a little bit of kindness instead of impatience, I should have given you comfort instead of anger. I should have showered you with compassion instead of negativity and ridicule.

I also admit that I have abandoned you during the moments you need me the most. Wallowing in my weakness, I flee not knowing what to do leaving you alone to cope, in loneliness. However, despite my shortcomings, you have always been there for me. I am embarrassed to admit this but I feel like I don’t deserve you.. but there you stand beside me. Always.

When I am at my most vulnerable, I feel the strength of your soft embrace.
When I bash myself up, I hear your soft whispers of encouragement.
When I cry and feel all is lost, you wipe away my tears and tell me to smile..
You never leave me-. I just don’t hear you. Why? I don’t even know why. I’m sorry. I feel I have let you down in so many ways… Even as I say this I can feel your forgiveness and you telling me it doesn’t matter.

I haven’t said this for a while because I’ve taken it for granted. I think you know how I feel about you, so it’s not a big deal. But I’ve come to realize that it does matter and it is huge. So, I want to thank you for always being there for me, I want to thank you for keeping me in your warm loving arms, protecting me. I am blessed to have a glorious soul as you to guide me and Iam forever grateful for your constant, unconditional love.

With all of me, I love you.
Truly,

.....................................

After you have read the above, fill in the top part AND the bottom part of the letter with your name. Read it again, slowly.


everyday is valentine's day...

love n light

8 comments:

  1. beautifully written kak long! Kudos!

    Iqin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haihh....

    why DO YOU LIKE TO SASPENS me....haih... hati i dah berbunga-bunga dahh while reading the letter..thought that, u know.. someone gave u this shweet letter...
    anyways..hope u had a nice V Day.Miss u Loads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gawdddd! Rassa this is so beautifully written....and may I re post this on my blog and link it to you.....?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim- Of course!! It would be an honour!

    Faralicious- Miss u Always!!

    Thank you Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Rassa... :)
    It's up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. freakin gave me goosebumps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi kak long... hope u still remember me.
    i know its been a long time. i missed u.
    reading this entry, i miss u even more.

    take care kak long! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete